What's new on this site: April-June 2022
For more details, with links, of the latest batch of updates, see the
26 June 2022:
The following item has been updated in the Corrections and additions to the Complete Peerage section:
Many thanks to Jim Poynor for kindly providing photographs of another medieval document, which is made available here with an English abstract:
Medieval source material on the Internet:
- Andrew W. Taubman, Clergy and Commoners: Interactions between medieval clergy and laity in a regional context (2009) (White Rose eTheses Online)
University of York Ph. D. thesis covering with the Humber Region Lowlands during the thirteenth and early fourteenth centuries.
Public records: Miscellaneous public records:
- List and Index of Warrants for Issues. 1399-1485. (reprint, 1964) (Internet Archive - Text Archive)
Public Record Office Lists and Indexes, Supplementary Series, Number 9, Volume 2. Indexes to National Archives, E 404/15-78. With an Appendix: Indentures of War, 1297-1527 (from E 404 and E 101).
- M. Livingstone, editor, Registrum Secreti Sigilli Regum Scotorum: The Register of the Privy Seal of Scotland. Volume 1. A.D. 1488-1529. (1908) (Internet Archive - Text Archive)
Transcript, English and Latin.
Medieval English families on the Internet:
- Peter Lawrence Watson, The Okeovers c.1100 - c.1300: A Gentry Family and their Cartulary (2017) (Oxford University Research Archive)
D. Phil. Thesis.
- Mark Hagger, The de Verdun family in England, Ireland and Wales, 1066-1316: a study (1998) (St Andrews Research Repository)
University of St Andrews Ph. D. Thesis.
For older additions, see: